Pizza Oven Repair New Jersey Cherry Hill Atlantic City Cape May
Blog 11: Pizza Oven Repair
Date: December 16, 2019
Location: Cherry Hill New Jersey 08003
Jomarc Commercial Food Equipment has Emergency Calls for Pizza Oven Repair in all of South Jersey Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Cumberland, Salem, Cape May, Ocean and and All of South Jersey includes in shore points. but also all of NewCastle County Delaware including Wilmington, Philadelphia, Bucks County, Montgomery County, Delaware County, Chester County, Berks County, New Castle County Delaware
Our technicians have the experience with all makes and model numbers of commercial gas & electric pizza ovens to get your pizza shop and restaurant back up in running quickly. Jomarc has expanded its 60 mile radius to include the Jersey Shore and Northern Delaware as our result. Jomarc has become the premiere Pizza Shop repair company in the Philadelphia & Atlantic City areas of South Eastern Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey
Our specialist repair every make and model of commercial dough mixers, food cutters and processors, steamers, kettles, and ovens in addition to specializing in Hobart Mixers which we refurbish back to factory finish and sell with our guarantee. If you are ready to start your own pizza shop, Jomarc sells refurbished Pizza Ovens and Hobart Mixers to save you thousands on start up costs.
Want to start your own Pizza Shop?
These are two good choices to save you thousands of dollars and you get the Jomarc Guarantee. A Refurbished Bakers Pride Y600 Electric Pizza oven and a Refurbished Hobart P660 PIZZAMAKER
Here are some typical commercial oven repair problems that most managers experience:
- The pilot light is not staying on – this is usually caused by one of 2 problems, which is either a malfunctioning safety valve or thermocouple. This is definitely a repair issue that you should call a repairman to handle for you, but for safety and to give you peace of mind to know that it is done properly.
- The Oven is cooking meals unevenly – in most cases this is due to a thermostat that was not installed properly, as it causes the temperature readings to be incorrect, which results in your food not being cooked evenly, which then causes unhappy patrons.
- The oven is not getting hot enough – this is also a problem related to the thermostat, either it needs to be re-calibrated or you need to install a new one.
- Pizza oven gets too hot.
- Timer replacement.
- Interior and exterior oven lights.
- Wiring problems.
Jomarc Commercial Food Equipment Repairs all Types of Pizza Ovens:
- Pizza Deck ovens
- Countertop Pizza Ovens
- Conveyor Ovens and Impinger Ovens
- Commercial Outdoor Pizza Ovens
- Electric Pizza Ovens
- Gas Pizza Ovens
- Natural Gas Pizza Ovens
Jomarc Commercial Food Equipment Repairs all Brands of Pizza Ovens:
- Avantco Equipment
- APW Wyott
- Bakers Pride
- Crown Verity
- Global Solutions by Nemco
- Doyon Baking Equipment
CALL 215-333-1300 FOR EMERGENCY COMMERIAL KITCHEN EQUIPMENT REPAIR SERVICE SERVICE
Hobart is a registered trademark of an Illinois Tool Works Company. All parts shown are provided by Jomarc as after market replacement parts for Hobart equipment, The above parts are sold by Jomarc as replacement parts for Hobart equipment. Jomarc is not affiliated with Hobart or Illinois Tool Works Company.
Jomarc Commercial Food Service Equipment has emergency and non emergency repair of all brands of restaurant and food service equipment. Our service area in South Eastern Pennsylvania, Philadelphia and all of Southern New Jersey including Egg Harbor Township Commercial Food Service Equipment Repair Pizza Ovens, Dough Mixers, Galloway Township, Hammonton Click here for more info
We have many Refurbished Hobart Mixers models in stock & ready to be shipped.
Save thousands by buying a refurbished mixer by Jomarc. Jomarc refurbishes used Hobart mixers to original factory finish.
They are guaranteed and in pristine condition. We will ship to US, Canada, Quebec & France. Freight Shipping Rates added to price. Click here for more information