NEW JERSEY PIZZA OVEN REPAIR
Baker's Pride Y-600
This Pizza Oven has been REFURBISHED BY JOMARC and we are not affiliate with Baker's Pride in anyway. Our experienced technicians have the ability to refurbish commercial food equipment back to it's original factory finish. You'll want to check this site periodically for newly refurbished equipment, especially refurbished Commercial Mixers, where you can save thousands by buying a refurbished Mixer from Jomarc instead of buying new. All the refurbished units carry a guarantee from Jomarc. We stand by our work.
from Baker's Price : Click Here
Bakers Pride® Y series deck ovens are the best-selling pizza ovens in the world. Each oven chamber features one Lightstone fibrament deck with an 8" deck height and independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers for perfectly balanced results. Choose from two different deck areas and overall oven widths (48" or 66") to suit your needs.
This series is constructed with heavy-duty, .25" angle
iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for doublestacking.
Oven exteriors are all heavy-duty stainless steel
and are fully insulated for cooler outer temperatures and consistent interior temperatures.
Options are available to accommodate the configuration of your kitchen, such as side-mounted controls and
- 120,000 total BTUH
- Natural or LP gas
- 300–650°F (148–343°C) temperature range
- Choose deck area: 60" x 36" (1524 x 914 mm) or 66" x 44" (1676 x 1118 mm)
- Choose overall width: 78" (1981 mm) or 84" (2134 mm)
- 2" (51 mm) thick Lightstone fibrament brick-lined decks
- 8" (203 mm) deck height
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator, and pilot safety
- Independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverters
- All stainless steel exteriors, aluminized steel interiors
- Spring-balanced, fully insulated doors
- Left-side or rear 3/4" (19 mm) NPT gas connection
- Heavy-duty steel legs finished with durable Bakertone
- SUPERDECK SERIES 8" DECK HEIGHT GAS PIZZA OVENS
- Stainless steel leg covers (per pair)
- Special-height legs (per set of four) 150–550°F (65–287°C) bake thermostat
- Draft flue for direct vent (not available on CE units)
- Automatic oven starter Side-mounted controls (Specify
- Deck brush snd scraper (48" (1219 mm) long with wood handle) Stainless steel wood chip box
- Legs with casters
- Cordierite decks
- Steel decks
If you have a Hobart Mixer that needs needs refurbishing, you can ship your hobart to us.
Hobart is a registered trademark of Hobart Corporation. All parts shown are provided by Jomarc as after market replacement parts for Hobart equipment, The above parts are sold by Jomarc as replacement parts for Hobart equipment. Jomarc is not affiliated with Hobart
Jomarc Commercial Food Service Equipment has emergency and non emergency repair of all brands of restaurant and food service equipment. Our service area in South Eastern Pennsylvania, Philadelphia and all of Southern New Jersey including all Jersey Shore points in Atlantic & Cape May Counties including Atlantic City Egg Harbor Township. Estell Manor, & Corbin City Click here for more info
Hobart is a registered trademark of an Illinois Tool Works Company. All parts shown are provided by Jomarc as after market replacement parts for Hobart equipment, The above parts are sold by Jomarc as replacement parts for Hobart equipment. Jomarc is not affiliated with Hobart or Illinois Tool Works Company.